Ordering in the webshop
- Choose a free travel subscription or discount card that best suits your travel behaviour.
- Order the travel product in the webshop.
- Load the travel product onto your OV-chipkaart at a pick-up point in your area.
FAQ about our webshop
- Try again after at least 30 minutes. Our system sometimes needs time to reset.
- If necessary, try it at another pick-up point. Again, leave 30 minutes between attempts.
- Is it still not working? Please contact our customer service.
You can cancel your (discount) subscription at any time. You can do this by filling in an online form. In some cases, you have the right to get (part of) your purchase price back. Read more about terminating your subscription and then fill in the form.
We no longer send the declaration to customers, but pass the details of free travel annual subscriptions directly to the Tax and Customs Administration. Monthly subscription can request a declaration on OV-chipkaart.nl.
> Read more about the OV-verklaring
Most passengers with a free travel, annual subscription automatically receive - about a month before the subscription expires - an email reminding them to purchase a new annual subscription. This depends on the product terms and conditions.
Passengers with a free travel monthly subscription or a discount card will not be notified.
Do you want to renew your subscription? Then buy your subscription in the webshop in advance. Make sure you set the start date correctly.
- Check the start date of your subscription in your order confirmation (email).
- Check the area of validity. If you are travelling outside the travel area, the subscription is not valid and credit will be debited. If you do not have sufficient credity on your OV-chipkaart, you will not be able to check in.
- Are you sure the travel area and the start date are correct and the product is not working? Please contact our customer service.