Travel ticket Region Gooi en Vechtstreek
Travelling from one place to another
€ 4.55For sale from the bus driver
In Dutch: Reiskaart Streek Gooi en Vechtstreek
Valid where?The Travel ticket Region is valid on all Connexxion buses in the Noord-Holland Noord travel area. With this card you can travel from one place to another, but not the long-distance routes (see Region Far).
This ticket is not valid on the Niteliner; there is a special fare for travelling with the night bus.
The ticket is also not valid on buses coming from another travel area or buses of another carrier. It is not possible to change to buses from, for example, the Almere region or province of Utrecht.
The ticket, bought from the driver, is only valid on the day of issue. Tickets purchased at service points are valid on the day of first check-in.
Price?This ticket costs € 4.55
Conditions changing buses
- A barcode will be printed on this card so that you can change buses, if applicable. When transferring, you give the ticket to the driver who will scan the ticket for you.
- Changing buses depends on the time of day:
- A ticket purchased and checked in before 09.00 hrs on working days is considered to be a one-way ticket; you cannot change buses.
- With a ticket purchased and checked in after 09.00 hrs on working days you can change buses up to 45 minutes first check in.
- With a ticket purchased and checked in any time on weekends and public holidays you can change buses up to 45 minutes first check in.
- You can change over to another bus line once.
- The ticket is available from the bus driver. Simply pay with a debit or credit card. Cash payment is not possible.
- Another point of sale in the city that can be found using the service point finder (choose buy travel product)