Travel ticket Region Far Gooi en Vechtstreek
Travelling long-distance routes
€ 6.45For sale from the bus driver
In Dutch: Reiskaart Streek Ver Haarlem-IJmond
Valid where?The Travel ticket Region Far is valid on all Connexxion buses in the Haarlem-IJmond travel area. With this ticket, you can travel from one place to another on long-distance routes:
- Amsterdam - Eemnes Tak and v.v. (bus line 202)
- Amsterdam - Huizen and v.v. (bus line 320)
- Amsterdam - Blaricum and v.v. (bus line 320)
- Amsterdam - Hilversum and v.v. (bus line 320)
- Amsterdam - Laren and v.v. (bus line 202)
- Muiden - Blaricum and v.v. (bus line 320)
- Muiden - Hilversum and v.v. (bus line 320)
- Naarden - Hilversum and v.v. (bus line 320)
The ticket is also not valid on buses coming from another travel area or buses of another carrier. It is not possible to change to buses from, for example, the Almere region or province of Utrecht.
The ticket, bought from the driver, is only valid on the day of issue. Tickets purchased at service points are valid on the day of first check-in.
Price?This ticket costs € 6.45
Conditions changing buses
- A barcode will be printed on this card so that you can change buses, if applicable. When transferring, you give the ticket to the driver who will scan the ticket for you.
- Changing buses depends on the time of day:
- A ticket purchased and checked in before 09.00 hrs on working days is considered to be a one-way ticket; you cannot change buses.
- With a ticket purchased and checked in after 09.00 hrs on working days you can change buses up to 45 minutes first check in.
- With a ticket purchased and checked in any time on weekends and public holidays you can change buses up to 45 minutes first check in.
- You can change over to another bus line once.
- The ticket is available from the bus driver. Simply pay with a debit or credit card. Cash payment is not possible.
- Another point of sale in the city that can be found using the service point finder (choose buy travel product)