Travel ticket City Gooi en Vechtstreek
Travelling within the city limits
€ 2.49For sale from the bus driver
In Dutch: Reiskaart Stad Gooi en Vechtstreek
Valid where?The Travel ticket City is valid on all Connexxion buses in the Gooi en Vechtstreek travel area. With this ticket you can travel within the city limits.
This ticket is not valid on the Niteliner; there is a special fare for travelling with the night bus.
The ticket is also not valid on buses coming from another travel area or buses of another carrier. It is not possible to change to buses from, for example, the Almere region or province of Utrecht.
Extra possible routes
Hilversumse MeentBecause of its proximity, the Hilversumse Meent district is regarded as part of Bussum. For the route Hilversumse Meent - Bussum with bus line 105 you buy a Travel ticket City (Reiskaart Stad).
Blaricum BijvanckBecause of its proximity, the Bijvanck district is considered part of Huizen. For the route Huizen - Blaricum Bijvanck with bus line 100, 101 or 320 you buy a Travel Ticket City (Reiskaart Stad).
Tergooi Ziekenhuis BlaricumTo Tergooi Ziekenhuis Blaricum passengers can travel with a Travel Ticket City (Reiskaart Stad) instead of a Travel Ticket Region (Reiskaart Streek):
- from Huizen and vice versa wit bus line 107, 320
- from Bussum and vice versa with bus line 107, 109
- from Laren and vice versa with bus line 109
- from Naarden and vice versa with bus line 202, 320
- from Blaricum Bijvanck and vice versa with bus line 320
The ticket, bought from the driver, is only valid on the day of issue. Tickets purchased at service points are valid on the day of first check-in.
This ticket costs € 2.49
Conditions changing buses
- A barcode will be printed on this card so that you can change buses, if applicable. When transferring, you give the ticket to the driver who will scan the ticket for you.
- Changing buses depends on the time of day:
- A ticket purchased and checked in before 09.00 hrs on working days is considered to be a one-way ticket; you cannot change buses.
- With a ticket purchased and checked in after 09.00 hrs on working days you can change buses up to 45 minutes first check in.
- With a ticket purchased and checked in any time on weekends and public holidays you can change buses up to 45 minutes first check in.
- You can change over to another bus line once.
- The ticket is available from the bus driver. Simply pay with a debit or credit card. Cash payment is not possible.
- Another point of sale in the city that can be found using the service point finder (choose buy travel product)