Off-peak day ticket Brabant
Easy and affordable bus travel during off-peak hours
€ 6.97For sale from the bus driver
In Dutch: Dalurendagkaart Brabant
Valid where?The Off-peak day ticket is valid on all Hermes and Arriva buses in the province of Noord-Brabant, including local buses. Can also be used on line 84 Boxmeer - Gennep v.v. and line 99 Uden - Nijmegen v.v.
- On the day the ticket was stamped until the end of the regular timetable.
- Monday to Friday: after 09.00 hrs
- On weekends: all day long, so also before 09.00 hrs
- In July and August: on working days the entire day, so also before 09.00 hrs.
- On national holidays (Good Friday, Easter Monday, King's Day, Ascension Day, the day after Ascension Day, Whit Monday and from 25 to 31 December): all day, so also before 09.00 hrs.
Price?The Off-peak day ticket costs € 6.84. A maximum of two children between the ages of 4 and 11 can travel for free with each paying passenger. Children up to the age of three always travel for free.
- With the bus driver (also on the local bus). Simply pay with a debit or credit card. Cash payment is not possible.
- At the the Hermes hope at Eindhoven Station
- At the counter of the AirExpress bus at Eindhoven Airport
- Another point of sale in the city that can be found using the service point finder (choose buy travel product)