Amsterdam Castle and Gardens Tour
Visit the Muiderslot, Naarden Vesting or picturesque Laren.
Not far from Amsterdam, the Muiderslot has been surrounded by water and castle gardens for over 700 years. It is one of the oldest and best preserved castles in the Netherlands. A place full of stories. And a lively place where you can come and enjoy yourself.
Then visit Vesting Naarden. The ancient town is full of special monuments. It offers something for everyone with a wide variety of stores, antique stores, galleries, restaurants and museums. For example, pay a visit to the Fortress Museum. Vesting Naarden an absolute must for a special day out!
End in the picturesque artists' village of Laren. Thatched farmhouses, rolling moors and the Gooi sheep herd. The surroundings of Laren inspired artists such as Mauve and Mondriaan in the past. No wonder Laren is now so popular as a place to live with famous Dutch people. Store in beautiful boutiques, stroll through the historic village center and find Museum Singer Laren.
How does it work?
- Buy your ticket below
- The e-ticket you receive in your email contains a QR code that gives you admittance to our buses for 1 day after first check in
- For children 4-11 years you can buy a Kids Dayticket for only 1 euro from the busdriver. Under the age of 4, children travel for free
- Download our free Discover the Amsterdam Area app, this free interactive app is your guide! Choose in the app the tour you like.
- Go to one of the stops in the tour to start your tour. In the app you can see the live location of your bus
- The app tells you everything about all the interesting sights you pass
- A quick look or a visit to a small museum…it’s up to you. Enjoy the flexibility of one of our buses leaving approximately every 10 minutes to each stop
- Sit back and relax during the trip while you charge your smartphone and use the free WiFi on the bus